Monday 5 November 2012

#24: Home at Last

Now that the road trip is over, I am able to get back to: http://retirementiswork.blogspot.ca/.

As my second year of retirement rolls around, however, I'm not sure I'm up for one-more-good-thing-per-day.  My life is simply not that varied and I'm sure I'll start repeating myself if I continue to commit to a new post every 24 hours.

But as new observations occur, as they know they will, I am going to want to write about them.  So, I'm not going to retire from the blog quite yet -- just the daily treadmill.


And for starters, I am busy thinking about what I learned from that trip, and from the 16 retired friends we hung out with... 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you will be continuing with your other blog ... even if less often. I enjoy your musings ... Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy, for another treat. I treasure your blogs.

    ReplyDelete